Monday, November 2, 2009

Fahrfegnugen

I'm feeling lost without a trip to look forward to. I know this sounds odd but I have to be going somewhere...somewhere else nearly at all times. This will make sense to those closest to me and certify to those that know me only somewhat that I am insane, completely.

Rick and I have been back at the traveling drawing board. There's lots on the board these days. A simple ski trip (haven't been in a decade which is so wrong), Disney World, India (always in my mind) with the church, Vancouver with the church to work the 2010 Olympics...ENGLAND...or smaller trips. Then there's Cambodia which for some reason I don't feel called to so much anymore...

Personally I want to do all and for very different reasons. But when you have 2 small children and one that is in school, you have to really think this through.

I know it's silly and a great problem to have...but nonetheless, I need to be planning something. Rick keeps leaning towards Skiing this year and possibly England the next...I need England again, I can't explain.

No comments: