Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I broke my own rule...




Typically, I'm a stickler for not doing the Christmas thing until Thanksgiving has been properly celebrated. This year, I decided to bend the rule a bit and we put the trees up this week. And guess what? I'm going to even go further and set up my tree downstairs before THANKSGIVING. That's right, call the presses! I can't help it, with a living room and furniture and a place to celebrate Christmas this year and open presents just like we have a house...I'm all a twitter with delight and holiday cheer!
The house is really starting to come together...I'll have to blog some before photos soon when I have some time to hunt them out and sort them. It's been a long road but finally I have somewhere to let people sit and visit.
Next on my list for Santa, new dining room table and chairs....good thing I know Santa so very well! :)



No comments: