Saturday, March 7, 2009

Got Paint.




See Little Merrell...she says "That lady and her camera!"

I have to brag on Rick for a minute...shh, don't tell him! ;) Everything you see he built from scratch. Yes, from scratch. We redesigned this kitchen, originally this had been the breakfast/dining room for the house, hence the window issue you see in the pics. We will be remedying that shortly. He and I cooked up the layout (with the help of Kelly and Libby) and our past experiences. He designed the extras and I said, "Looks good" a lot. Although we are still not done and we still have some tweaking, I'd like to say JOB WELL DONE. My man is a man...I always call him a Renaissance man and this is why, he's talented in so many areas, this being one of them.
Yet..and here comes the disclaimer, after this one, I think we're done for a while! I recently overheard him telling Ethan..."We've found a house we can live in a while..."
(I suspect this was more for his own ears and not Ethan's because Ethan has only moved once in his life) and "We're going to stay put!"
Music to my ears!
And of course, to Rick's I am well convinced.




No comments: