Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sand Angels in the Tranquility Garden

Our week in Texas...a few pics of The Men...some time in a garden. Time with Kimbo and her gaggle of kids at her home.

We're learning something.

I love doors, gates...anything about passing through.

Caleb took the leap.

Ethan of course is a Jedi Master...

Peace. Oh, I like bridges too...so much symbolism there.


Feeding the Koi

Pointing, as a King family member, you must know how to properly point in a picture.

Saying Cheese...

Comin' at ya Mommy

At first I was put off by this then I decided to see the humor.

Caleb gets the camera for a bit.


Luka practices...Nadia wishes I would stop snapping her pic.

Kimbolinee and her sweet Nadia and Luka.

2 comments:

everyday graces said...

I'm diggin' the sand angels...i mean, hey why not, right?

Micah and Sunny said...

Love the picture update. The boys are adorable. Glad to catch back up with you!