Friday, July 15, 2011

Bucket List

The four of us bravely entering Finland

Well, this particular photo is the only one I caught this weekend. I finally did something that's been on my Bucket List. I went to Buffett!!!

Now granted, I had actually just planned to tail gate with my friends...but lo and behold the Buffett spirit granted me a free ticket to the concert! (Actually, a good friend arranged it but still I didn't  know at the time)

We had a great time although the absolute craziness that ensued in this massive parking lot due to alcohol and the general "Margaritaville" attitude you found made this one visit probably enough to last a life time.

But that's okay...I got to sing with Buffett and truly enjoy the music I grew up on. He sang several of his older songs which I found I still knew every word to. At times I was the only one singing near me...guess I was sitting with some Johnny Come Lately fans. ;)

No comments: